Sunday 2 November 2014

Panic attack caused J.Lo’s split from Marc Anthony

(Jennifer Lopez split from the Latin heartthrob in
2011 after seven years of marriage. Photo: Filed)
Jennifer Lopez has come out to reveal that she was
'consumed with anxiety' during her marriage to
Marc Anthony.
Call it the season of revelations and you won't be
wrong as the dashing star has spoken about her
former marriage to her fellow singer whom she split
from in 2011 after seven years of marriage.
According to her, her mind became made up after
suffering a panic attack while preparing for a photo
shoot.
In an extract from her upcoming memoir, True
Love obtained by PEOPLE magazine, the 45-year-old
star, who has six-year-old twins, Max and Emme,
with Marc, reveals: 'As I sat there getting made up,
my heart was beating out of my chest and I felt like I
couldn't breathe… I became consumed with anxiety.
What was happening to me? I leaped from my chair
and said to my dear manager, Benny Medina, 'Benny,
something is happening! I feel like I'm going crazy.'
My mom was there and she rushed to my side too.
'It was one of those moments when you're so scared
you can't even scream. In a blur of fear and panic, I
looked at Benny and my mother and blurted out the
words: 'I don't think I can be with Marc anymore.'
Then I burst into tears.'
She adds: 'It was out. The thing I feared more than
anything in the world. I collapsed into their arms and
began to sob. Anybody looking from the outside in
would have thought my life was great. I had a
husband and two beautiful children. I was on
'American Idol' and my new single 'On The Floor' had
gone to number one all over the world.
'What people didn't know was that life really wasn't
that good. My relationship was falling apart and I was
terrified.'
The star announced her split from Marc a month later
and calls it the 'Hardest Day Ever.'

Sent From David Aniemeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Railway operation resumes on P/H-Enugu lines

The railway system is known as one of the cheapest, convenient and fastest means of transportation in most parts of the world; conveying hum...