Sunday 2 November 2014

Kris Jenner says she is done with surgeries and ‘boob jobs’

(The 58-year-old star did admit to undergoing a
facelift and two 'boob jobs'. Photo: Filed
Kris Jenner is too 'scared' to undergo more cosmetic
surgery.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians matriarch
insists she hasn't undergone as many procedures as
has been speculated and is doubtful she'll ever have
any more as she is nervous of anaesthesia.
She said: 'I've had so much written about me, but no,
no no. And I probably wouldn't do it again because it
kind of scares me, being put under for that long.'
The 58-year-old star did admit to undergoing a
facelift and two 'boob jobs', the first of which she had
after having eldest children Kourtney, Kim, Khloe
and Rob Kardashian, because 'gravity' had taken
its toll on her figure.
She recalled: 'I've had a couple of surgeries, my first
was after I had four kids. Gravity takes over, I had
four beautiful kids but from the waist up it wasn't
great, so I had a boob job.
I was so excited, I felt so good about myself, it made
me feel like a million bucks.'
And Kris – who also has daughters Kylie and
Kendall with estranged husband, Bruce Jenner –
then went under the knife again to have her implants
reduced because she didn't want to 'look matronly'
as she grew older.
She explained on 'Dr. Oz': 'I was barely 30 years old
when I had the surgery then 25 years later, I was
taking to the same doctor and he was like 'I think it's
time, let's do something, like a little tune up.' And I
said, 'If we're gonna do that, I'm kind of over big
boobs, they make you look matronly when you're
older, I didn't feel good about myself, I felt heavy and
uncomfortable, nothing fit right.' He said, 'OK, great,
we'll take them out, clean it up, put smaller
situations in' – I'm giving you guys way too much
information, this is crazy. So I did that, and then
about four, five years ago I decided to do a [facelift],
and that's really the extent of it.'

Sent From David Aniemeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Railway operation resumes on P/H-Enugu lines

The railway system is known as one of the cheapest, convenient and fastest means of transportation in most parts of the world; conveying hum...