Monday 29 December 2014

Yvonne Nelson: They Say I’m A Lesbian Bcos I’m Not Married

In a recent chat with Ekerete Udoh in New York,
Gollywood actress Yvonne Nelson denied being a
Lesbian.

Ms Nelson said she only plays Lesbian role in movies
and as a professional, she must follow the script
given to her.

In her own words:

"Lesbianism is against my religious beliefs, it's
against my cultural norms and I think it was very
mischievous for people to insinuate such about
someone they hardly knew. The rumor was started
by a notorious website in Ghana last year when they
reported that they had never seen me with a man. In
their warped and twisted calculation, I was thus a
lesbian. Can you imagine such crass reasoning?

That they had not seen me with a man, and may
have seen me with my girlfriends going out to have
fun, and then automatically I was a lesbian. It was a
hatchet job – an attempt to discredit me, but they all
failed. I am heterosexual and would remain one till
the end. When you are in the public light as I have
been blessed and privileged to being, your life
becomes a public property and some mischievous
people will say all manner of things about you. It
comes with the territory, so I forgive them.

Posted By David Aniemeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Railway operation resumes on P/H-Enugu lines

The railway system is known as one of the cheapest, convenient and fastest means of transportation in most parts of the world; conveying hum...