Tuesday 31 December 2013

OJB Jezreel Blasts Dbanj For Not Donating For His Surgery

Music producer OJB Jezreel who recently returned to
Nigeria after kidney transplant surgery in India has
opened up on his relationship with D'banj and how
Nigerian celebrities used his condition as a
marketing avenue.
In a recent interview hear what OJB said about
D'banj:
The most disappointing one for me is D'banj because
he passed through my hands. He was trained under
my tutelage. That is offensive. I don't care if you're
with Kanye West or not. You can't forget your root. I
won't call anybody else's name but I will call his
because it hurts. His own hurts very deep. And he
never tried to reach out to me. It's not like we parted
on fighting terms."
"He told me he had to go to London and he went. And
when he came back, it was Don Jazzy, and I said
okay, that's fine. And what he did worked and I'm
very proud of him. He should have come out to say
no, I don't know why you people are saying all these.
I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him felt
embarrassed because at the end of the day, really,
are you not supposed to do something?"
The music producer also revealed how many cheques
he received from celebrities all over Nigeria bounced
back.
"When P-Square gave me N5million cheque,
everybody started treating it as a competition. They
were like, they brought N5m. I want to show that I
can do more, or equal it. So they will come to my
house, some will drop N2m, N1m. You say thank you,
they take pictures and go away. Then you drop the
cheque in your account and you see that almost
N4/5million is being returned back to you that it
didn't clear. You call them and tell them and they tell
you they are coming but they haven't picked the
cheques till now.
"The shocking ones are not even the bounced
cheques. It's the ones that when they are coming to
meet you in the house to give you money, they come
with a whole camera crew. Then, they will say I'm
donating one million naira to you and the cameras
start recording and maybe the guy's tape stops, and
he says let's take that again."
During OJB's ailing period, D'banj reportedly bought
a 25 million naira suit.
Nigerian celebrities love show off. Any slight
contribution they make into the society must be
noticed…. Na wa o.

Sent From David Aniemeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Railway operation resumes on P/H-Enugu lines

The railway system is known as one of the cheapest, convenient and fastest means of transportation in most parts of the world; conveying hum...