Monday 30 December 2013

A Guy Wrote An Open Love Letter To Waje’s Daughter Emerald

season of open letters. So I woke up to a
funny mail by a certain Opeyemi who's
mightily obsessed with Waje's 14 year-old
daughter Emerald. Ermmm, Waje's daughter?
See his mail below:
Dear Emerald
My name is Opeyemi, but i call myself Opepwince
(@Opepwinc_Nelson On Twitter) because I think
I've got some vibes to be a future King which
means if you accept to be my future pwincess you
might also be my future Queen. LOL! 'I WISH'.
Though I don't know much about you but I what I
know for sure is that your name is Emerald Iruobe
from Edo state, am I correct?! Don't bother to
answer now, I'm sure we'll talk more when we
eventually see. Just read on darl'
I'm taking this bold move and making this very
first step to capture your heart. Reason is, I need
the heavens to smile down on us because we
practice what the heavens require. Before I move
on, I'm sure you won't believe if I tell you I've
started telling my friends and my brothers about
you.
So before I fall too deep without finding anyone to
help me out, let me quickly lay it out straight to
you that I am looking at you as a rib of my ribs.
Can you imagine the picture I'm painting?
Anyway, I hope it will also interest you to know I've
been a devout listener of your mom's songs. In
reality, she makes love sound so real and special
and just because I'm a lover of her songs, I want to
make you Real and Special.
I don't want to stress you into listening to the
numerous songs of your mom, but heyyy, listen to
her first line out of her 'Na The Way' ft Sarkodie and
understand the perfect image I'm talking about.
Just before you listen to de song, read from here,
she said "Remember, the first time I saw your face,
you have a twinkle in your eye and you made me
smile, every other day, I had tears rolling down my
face, you held my hand and said it'll be okay…"
That's just a snippet.
I'm sure you know your name – Emerald is one of
the few precious stones that the Earth possess.
You're a pearl and I wish to keep you as though
you've just been rooted out and I wish to keep you
and refine you – if only you give me a chance.
The Question is: Will you be my Lover, Yes/No?
Thanks to Banky W.

Sent From David Aniemeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Railway operation resumes on P/H-Enugu lines

The railway system is known as one of the cheapest, convenient and fastest means of transportation in most parts of the world; conveying hum...